Cancellation and Refund Policy
Kindly go through our cancellation, refund and changes policy before you book any tour from Tickets Desert Safari
- The mentioned tour’s prices, schedules, details and routing are correct right now. But at the same time, they can be changed or modified without notice.
- Our tour schedules and routes may change during the Summer months, the holy month of Ramadan or force majeure.
- No Belly dancing shows are performed during the holy month of Ramadan.
- The full amount of any service or sand activity will be due or payable. We may cancel any booking if the full amount is not paid. However, you can pay till the tour date, when the pick up is conducted or at the campsite.
- Tour Cancellation must be informed before 12 hours in order to refund 100% of the tour amount.
- If Your Cancellation is informed after 8 hours, then only 50% of the refund will be payable
- If the Tour Cancellation is informed 4 hours before then no refund will be payable..
- If you fail to arrive at the designated location or miss pick up by the specified departure time, then it is considered to be tour cancellation.
- We have a right to cancel, omit or alter any part of activity or service. For which the booking has been done without any notice.
- Activities or Tours can be cancelled due to nature. Such as accidents, bad weather, governmental restrictions, earthquake, heavy sand storm, sickness and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a new tour date will be scheduled or a refund will be given.