A tour of the well-known Dubai Dolphinarium is a detailed family encounter. It is surrounded by over 5,000-square-meter or 54,000 sq. ft. The dolphinarium is house 6 popular bottlenose dolphins. It’s a strong community of Fur Seals and more than 20 varieties of foreign parrots. The air-conditioned installation enables a happy climate to be in. Even if you tour during the daytime, it is huge up in the atmosphere. If you came to explore Dubai city and like to discover it for a peaceful and entertaining encounter. Then you must come across the Dubai dolphinarium. Let us grab a glimpse at what the dolphinarium has to give and how you can bring about the top out of your Dubai Dolphinarium encounter.
Dubai Dolphinarium – All You Need to Know
Some Things You Must Know Before You Visit
- Kids who are more than 12 years old instruct an adult ticket.
- Outdoor things to eat, such as food & beverages are not permitted.
- Additional AED 5, then you can make the entry to Dubai Creek Park.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Bring your Pets and creatures are not allowed
- Free entry for kids below the age of 2 years.
The dolphinarium unlocks its doors at 10:00 AM and is available from Monday to Saturday.
Dolphin & Seal Show:
11:00 AM & 3:00 PM & 6:00 PM
Swimming with Dolphins:
10:00 AM & 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Creek Park Exotic Bird Show:
12:15 PM & 2:00 PM & 4:15 PM & 7:15 PM
A stop at the dolphinarium is an extensive family encounter. Including, the air-conditioned installation enables a happy setting to be in. Weekends are loaded and with a restricted seating ability. It is instructed that once buy their tickets in advance.
Also Read: Al Zorah Beach in Ajman
Activities To Explore At Dubai Dolphinarium
Some Amazing Highlights of Dolphin and Seal Show
The dolphin and seal show is a flawless encounter. That exhibits enormous skill, including both ways physical & mental. That these animals have. From lunging on demand to juggling, playing ball and dancing. The dolphin and seal show confidently win your hearts and souls. The major entertainers of the concert are 6 bottlenose dolphins. Admiringly called Jerry, Kyushu, Tetka, Kai, Elvis and Fekla. Also contributing to the show will be the awkward and beautiful Fur Seals. These creatures act in the central show pool, which is encircled by arena-attitude seating, with formal and VIP categories. You can enjoy the whole show for just 99 AED.
- The Dubai Dolphinarium is the go-to fate of the city of the future for a day of leisure and satisfaction with your family.
- This incredible 45-minute show is where you can arise near and close to bottlenose dolphins. As well as fur seals, and additional wilderness that will depart you astonished with their manoeuvres and delights.
- At the Dubai Dolphinarium, you also have an opportunity to meet with the Dolphins. As well as a snap with them and much more.
- You can select in mid VIP or Regular arrangements of seating at the Dubai Dolphinarium. It is accessible on a first-appear, first-provided purpose.
- The fascinating shows are scheduled to perform thrice a day. Meanwhile, the timings are 11 AM, 3 PM & 6 PM.
- It has been started on October 22, 2018. As well as the Dolphin & Seal Show’s opening hours will be 11 AM, 2 PM and 6 PM.
- You’ll admire a 45-minute indoor amazing festival, from where these energetic animals display their mindblowing skills. Attention in surprise as the dolphins and seals sing, dance, juggle, jump through hoops, play ball and even establish their creation!
- The normal seats are accessible for AED 105. On the other side, the VIP seats are accessible for just AED 125. However, on the day duration of Monday, Friday and Saturday. The cost for normal seats for the show at 11 AM is deducted from AED 75.
Creek Park Exotic Bird Show:
Residence to about 20 categories of parrots and different birds. The Creek Park exotic bird show is the bare bird show that happens in Dubai and is a must-see thing for international visitors. This delightful encounter will astonish you as these gifted birds accomplish fantasies and fly over your skulls. Bird variety at the Dolphinarium contains Green Winged Macaws, Blue and Gold Macaws, Eclectus Parrots, Sun Conures, and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos. As well as the Red-Billed Hornbill and African Grey. You can enjoy the whole show for just 50 AED.
Must try the jet Ski Dubai experience, whenever you come across the United Arab Emirates.
Meet & Greet and Swimming with Dolphins:
As the title recommends, this happening enables you to have a meet & greet and swim opportunity with the dolphins. The location of interaction is poolside. From there you can also enjoy swimming sessions with the dolphins in the warm water. This encounter furnishes you with a great vacancy to join these amazing animals. All this is below, the detailed management of superior trainers as well. For those seeking a flawless dolphin encounter. If you’re obsessed with this kind of show or these animals, then must come across here. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a swimming session with these precious creatures. Meanwhile, its ticket cost is 475 AED.
The mirror maze is one of the best, fun-filled and most demanding puzzle encounters in Dubai. An individual has to get on through a mortified labyrinth built of mirrored glasses. Then discover its path out using its sense of pinch and exposure.
What can you Predict at the Trampoline Park?
The trampoline park at Dubai Dolphinarium is another level of thrill experience for people of all age groups. Including kids and adults. After you’re done staring at the animals accomplishing their skills and acrobatics at the dolphinarium. Then it is time, you can bring about your path to the trampoline park. Then admire yourself with your colleagues and family.
That fetches our Dubai Dolphinarium article to an end. Now that you understand all there is to learn, buy your Dubai Dolphinarium tickets. Then waste your entire day in the company of seals, foreign birds and dolphins.